As your chimney ages, regular maintenance and repairs are essential to ensure all combustion gases and fumes, including Carbon Monoxide, are extracted safely and your chimney remains efficient and robust.
We provide the following Chimney Care services:
- Chimney cleaning
- CCTV Inspections
- Chimney repair
- Multi flue installation
- Twin Wall Internal & External Installation
- Cowls and Crow Guards
- Stove and cooker repair and installation
- Fast, clean and reliable service
It may seem like a cheap and hassle free option to find a friend, a recommended tradesman or any trusty looking Joe Bloggs online, to install your wood burning stove. We get it, we all want to save money and time. But, sometimes in life, cutting corners can mean cutting down on your safety and potentially leaving your stove, your home and yourself in danger. With the wood burning stove industry growing in both size and popularity, more and more stoves are being installed across the country every year. However, this also means that the market for poor quality and even fraudulent installers is rising too. Each year, there are a number of incidents related to stoves, from blocked up chimneys, to massive explosions, many of which have resulted from stoves being installed incorrectly and poor or absent after-care.
Solid fuel and biomass appliances are becoming even more popular with the growing demand for renewable energy solutions. To make sure appliances work safely and efficiently, it’s important that installation and servicing is carried out by a properly trained and registered Hetas competent person.
Consumers using a Our HETAS registered installer:
- Can be safe in the knowledge that our installer has been trained and assessed to carry out compliant work
- Will save both time and money and ensure your appliance works safely and efficiently
- Receive a certificate of compliance following the completion of the installation.
- Ability to choose a range of installations covered by the scheme including biomass boiler systems, dry appliances, appliances with boilers, hot water and heating systems along with re-lining chimneys and system flues
For advice and tips check out the HETAS range of advice leaflets.