As your chimney ages, regular chimney care, service, and maintenance are essential. This ensures all combustion gases and fumes, including Carbon Monoxide, are extracted safely and your chimney remains efficient and robust.
We provide the following Chimney Care services:
- Chimney cleaning
- CCTV Inspections
- Chimney repair
- Multi flue installation
- Twin Wall Internal & External Installation
- Cowls and Crow Guards
- Stove and cooker repair and installation
- Fast, clean and reliable service
Wood burning stoves are growing in popularity due to the demand for renewable energy solutions. Unfortunately, each year there are a number of accidents related to stoves, due to incorrect installation or poor after-care. To make sure appliances work safely and efficiently, it’s important that installation and service is carried out by a properly trained and registered HETAS installer.
Consumers using a our HETAS registered installer:
- Can be safe in the knowledge that our installer has been trained and assessed to carry out compliant work
- Will save both time and money and ensure your appliance works safely and efficiently
- Will receive a certificate of compliance following the completion of the installation.
- Ability to choose a range of installations covered by the scheme including biomass boiler systems, dry appliances, appliances with boilers, hot water and heating systems along with re-lining chimneys and system flues
For advice and tips check out the HETAS range of advice leaflets.